Daniel Linehan MD
Orthopedic Surgeon / Owner
Dr. Daniel Linehan MD is currently seeing patients in
A Wisconsin native, Dr. Linehan graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison with a Bachelor of Science degree. He completed both his medical school and residency in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and joined the practice in 1994. Dr. Linehan is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Linehan and his wife, Kim, have four children. In his spare time he enjoys participating in all sports, especially golf.
I consider each patient a unique individual. I care for my patients with the highest level of care, knowledge, compassion, and attention to detail to achieve the best outcomes. I always strive to maximize each patient’s musculoskeletal health and function.
Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Member – American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member – American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member – Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member – Mid-America Orthopedic Association
- Member – Wisconsin Orthopedic Association