Michael Tressler MD
Orthopedic Surgeon / Owner
Dr. Michael Tressler MD is currently seeing patients in
A Green Bay native, Dr. Tressler graduated from Premontre High School (Notre Dame Academy) and Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri with a Bachelor of Science degree. He completed his residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN and joined the practice in 2000. Dr. Tressler is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Tressler and his wife, Heather, have four children. In his spare time he enjoys hunting, fishing, and skiing.
Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington DC
Residency: Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- Member – American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS)
- Member – American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Member – American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Member – Wisconsin Orthopaedic Society (WOS)
- Member – American Medical Association (AMA)