At OSMS, we promise to do everything possible to make sure you are
SAFE IN OUR CARE.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect our world, our country and our community, the northeast Wisconsin area has come together to support each other. At OSMS, the health and safety of our patients, staff and the general public is our priority. Even during these unprecedented times, we know you still need to live your life as much as you can. We have made decisions that impact patient care based on CDC and Wisconsin Department of Health Services guidelines to ensure maximum health and safety.
We thank you for your flexibility and understanding during this time. We are constantly assessing the evolving situation and will continue making adjustments and communicating them to you as needed.
To ensure the safety of our patients, we are taking the following steps:
- Screening Questions: Patients are asked a series of health-related questions when they set up an appointment to ensure everyone who enters our clinics are healthy.
- Face Mask Usage: It is a patient’s choice if they would like to wear a face mask.
- Visitor Policy: Patients are allowed to have one visitor with them at their appointment in any OSMS clinic.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at our front desks and throughout our clinics for our patients to use during their visit.
When anyone enters our clinics, we want to make sure they feel safe and confident that our front desk, reception areas, exam rooms, restrooms and communal spaces are clean and do not contract the risk of coronavirus. The following measures are being practiced in all of our clinics, which include Green Bay, Neenah and Marinette.
- Disinfecting: We are continuously disinfecting commonly touched surfaces such as doors, railings, handles and elevator keypads.
- Exam Room Sanitation: Each exam room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after it is utilized.
To ensure the safety of our valued team members, we have enforced the following guidelines:
- Face Mask Usage: All team members will continue to wear masks in patient areas.
The OSMS Acute Injury Clinic
If you require care in a safe place for an injury or new joint or muscle pain, we encourage you to visit the OSMS Acute Injury Clinic. If you have a new acute injury, like a fracture, sprain, laceration, or NEW muscle or joint pain, we will be happy to see you. Learn more about the Acute Injury Clinic by clicking here.
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Green Bay & Orthopedic Surgery Center of the Fox Valley
At Orthopedic Surgery Center of Green Bay and Orthopedic Surgery Center of the Fox Valley, we are constantly assessing the situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic in our community and following strict policies and procedures to keep our patients’, staff and doctors’ safety at the forefront. In accordance with available guidance from all regulatory, national, state and local authorities and associations such as the CDC and Wisconsin Department of Health, our facility is diligently following cleaning, sanitizing and safety protocols. We are also allowing one visitor at the surgery center per patient.
Telemedicine appointments (online meetings with our OSMS doctors) are currently available for established patients who have been seen within the last six months. Examples of telemedicine appointments include rheumatology follow up appointments or orthopedic post-op appointments. Our goal is to expand the use of telemedicine in the future.
We’ve taken steps to ensure your telemedicine appointment with your doctor is safe and secure. Each doctor will determine which appointments will qualify for telemedicine.
If you have any questions about your recently rescheduled or upcoming appointment, and if it qualifies for telemedicine, please contact our office at 920-430-8113.