Joel Hein MD
Orthopedic Surgeon / Owner
Dr. Joel Hein MD is currently seeing patients in
A Green Bay native, Dr. Hein graduated from Notre Dame Academy and the University of Notre Dame with a Bachelor of Arts. He completed medical school and residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin serving as Chief Resident. He then went on to complete a sports medicine fellowship at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan where he worked with the Detroit Lions and Oakland University. Dr. Hein is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Hein enjoys spending time with his wife, Bridget, and their five children. He feels fortunate to be back in Green Bay raising his family in the community that so positively influenced him.
I pride myself on a personal approach, treating each patient with the best care specific to their individual needs. It is my goal to provide patients with the most comprehensive and up-to-date treatment allowing them to return to the lifestyle to which they are accustomed.
Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
Fellowship: Orthopedic Sports Medicine, William Beaumont Hospital (Royal Oak, Michigan)
- Member – American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member – Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Member – Wisconsin Orthopaedic Society (WOS)
- Member – American Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Member – Medical College of Wisconsin Orthopedic Alumni Association
- Member – William Beaumont Orthopedic Alumni Association
- Mentor & Adjunct Faculty Member – Medical College of Wisconsin – Green Bay