A doctor-owned practice with 15 orthopedic and rheumatology specialists, OSMS offers companies four distinct ways to positively affect the bottom line and still offer personal, professional, high quality orthopedic and rheumatology care.
You can offer incentives to your employees to encourage them to use OSMS services, and save utilization dollars because of it. The four ways to save include:
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Green Bay/Orthopedic Surgery Center of the Fox Valley
- Located inside the OSMS clinic in Green Bay and Neenah.
- You offer incentives to your employees to encourage use of the surgery center.
- You save up to 40% by your employee using the surgery center over a hospital.
- You offer incentives to your employees to encourage use of the OSMS procedure room over a surgery center or hospital.
- You save the facility fee as OSMS does not charge a facility fee for the procedure room.
- You offer incentives to your employees to encourage use of the OSMS outpatient infusion center.
- You save the facility fee as OSMS does not charge a facility fee for use of their infusion center.
Acute Injury Clinic (AIC)
- You promote employee use of the Acute Injury Center for urgent orthopedic injury care and workers’ compensation cases.
- You and/or your employee saves an average of 94%** by visiting the OSMS Acute Injury Clinic versus an emergency room.
Another overall benefit to employees is that OSMS offers comprehensive care in one location; from diagnosis to MRI, X-ray, ultrasound and scan services to surgery, post-procedure care and physical therapy.