Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) has opened a new state-of-the-art orthopedic clinic in Marinette. The clinic officially opened June 4, 2018.
The 9,000 square-foot clinic is located at 1931 Marinette Avenue and features five exam rooms and ample room for team members including doctors, nurses, MRI technicians, x-ray technicians and support staff. The Marinette clinic offers shoulder, hip, knee, hand, foot, MRI, x-ray, therapy through its partner Advanced Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine, and other orthopedic care.
“Our expansion in the Marinette area showcases our dedication to patients and the constant pursuit of providing the best patient experience possible,” says Sandy Fragale, Chief Executive Officer of OSMS. “Our new clinic offers the latest in technology in an easily accessible location while providing the best care possible.”
The following doctors are practicing at the Marinette clinic:
- Dr. Walker Flannery, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Joel Hein, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Karl Henrikson, Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Specialist
- Dr. Jason Klein, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Steven Schechinger, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Michael Tressler, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Ben Zellner, Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
OSMS also serves patients throughout northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan including Appleton and Green Bay.